Some of you may have noticed some changes in looks here on Coupon Geek yesterday. With the help of my really awesome tech guy, Coupon Geek has had a new re-design along with some format changes. Like all things when they change, it may take a little bit of adjusting, especially if you’ve been a long-time reader and used to the original look.
With the new format comes some more opportunities as far as posts and getting you the information you need in hopefully an easier-to-use manner.
The new look isn’t the only new thing you will be seeing here. As I mentioned a few months back, Coupon Geek is going back to her roots–to the site that she once was: a resource of money-saving information and ideas for frugal family fun. You’ll see a few longer articles pop-up amongst the coupons/deals/freebies. Not interested in them, just skim past. But you may want to take a minute to read them as they might end up saving you more money long-term than the other things.
Over the course of the last year or two, I’ve seen several websites that have shut down. It breaks my heart each time I see one shut their “door” for the final time because the websites are so personal and become such a part of who you are as a person. Traffic and sponsorship have been a tough hit on almost all blogs, including the “big names.” I am doing my best to keep the website afloat and I’ll continue to do so as long as I see that readership interaction is maintained and that I can continue to afford all the expenses that come with operating a website.
What can you do to help?
1) Please visit Coupon Geek as often as you can. I’ll do my best to keep bringing you deals, freebies, coupons and articles that I hope will help you. If you subscribe to the newsletter, please don’t forget to click through to the site each day. Sponsorship is often dependent on traffic and while I try to keep the newsletter simple enough, please let them know you are a reader by popping on over to the site.
2) Please tell your friends and family about Coupon Geek. Let them know it’s a site to watch because it’s going to get only better!
3) If you print coupons, please print through my links to help support this site:
4) Continue to let me know which posts you like by sharing them via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. and by leaving comments. I always love to hear from my reader friends! Facebook has been making it so difficult to reach all my fans so any “Like” or Comment you leave means the world to me!
5) Keep being the wonderful and amazing readers that you have been for the last 6.5 years!!
I truly feel blessed to get to “talk” to you all through Coupon Geek and share in your lives, even if it’s just saving you a few bucks each week in coupons or helping a freebie arrive in your mailbox.
I’m hoping you all like the new look–or that you will once the initial shock wears off, lol. Stay tuned for a month of giveaways and money-saving articles to celebrate the all-new, but still the same, Coupon Geek!
Many Thanks to All of You,