It looks like in the 7/6/14 Sunday Paper there will only be 1 coupon insert, the P&G brand insert.
Possible brands in the insert could be (Keep in mind coupons vary by region):
P&G: Align, Always, Bounty, Cascade, Charmin, Clairol, Covergirl, Crest/Oral B, Dawn, Duracell, Febreze, FiveStar, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Metamucil, Mr. Clean, Olay, Old Spice, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Prilosec, Puffs, Secret, Swiffer, Tampax, Tide/Downy/Bounce, Vidal Sassoon and ZzzQuil.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~High-value Seeds of Change Rice or Sauce Coupon
~Walmart: Free Birds Eye Recipe Ready and Coupon
~Dollar Stores: Deal on Hefty Slider Bags – includes Hefty Trash Bags Coupon
~IHOP: $.56 Pancakes on 7/8/14
~Walmart: De Wafelbakkers Pancakes Coupon and Deal
~Walmart: Liberte Yogurt Coupon and Deal Idea
~Free PediaSure Powder via Rebate
~Check Disney Movie Rewards Newsletter for 50 Points!
~Free Garden Planner Tool
~Free Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Activity Book Download
~Free Home Depot Kid’s Workshops on 7/5/14 and 8/2/14.
~Free Small Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven on 7/11/14 and other freebies there, too!
THIS & THAT
~Summer Jar of Memories – Hoping you create one with your family!
~Add a Full Moon Walk to your calendar for July 12th!
~Follow along with my series on 20 Ways to Save More Money! Nine installments so far. Stay tuned for more soon!