It looks like in the 7/27/14 Sunday Paper there may be as many as 5 inserts: 2 Smart Source, 2 Red Plum and the P&G. Note: Not all areas receive the RedPlum.
Here’s a peek at what brands you may find in them:
Smart Source #1: Bic, Birds Eye, Carefree, Clear Care, Colgate, Farmer John, Frigo, Honeymad, iCaps, Irish Spring, Nature Made, Oxy, Palmolive, PediaSure Powder, People, Philips Norelco, Pledge, Post, Revlon, Scotch-Brite, Scrubbing Bubbles, Shout, Softsoap, Speedstick, Stayfree, Systane, Terminix, Welch’s, Windex, Zadiator and Zantac.
Smart Source #2: Air Wick, Arm & Hammer, Benadryl, Clean & Clear, Dole, Eveready, Flintstones, Hershey’s, Johnson & Johnson, Kotex, Listerine, Lubriderm, Neutrogena, One A Day, OxiClean, Purell, Rachael Ray, Refresh, Rubbermaid, Schick, Tropicana, Tylenol & Zyrtec.
Red Plum #1: Hefty, Hillshire Farm, L’Oreal, Nestle, Nivea Men, Purina and Visine. Several Target Coupons may be included.
Red Plum #2: AXE, Caress, Country Crock, Degree, Dove, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, Kibbles n Bits, Land O’ Frost, Noxema, Ragu, Real Simple, Safeway Home, Sally Hansen, Simple, St. Ives and Suave.
P&G: Always, Aussie, Bounce, Bounty, Cascade, Charmin, Clairol, Covergirl, Crest, Dawn, Duracell, Febreze, Gillette, Glad, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essence, Mr. Clean, Olay, Old Spice, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Prilosec, Puffs, Scope, Secret, Swiffer, Tampax, Tide, Vidal Sassoon and ZZZQuil.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~Don’t forget to check the Checkout51 Offers!
~SavingStar eCoupon: Savings on Grapes
~SavingStar eCoupons: Fla-Vor-Ice, Starbucks, Snyder’s and Nutella
~Farmer’s Garden Pickles by Vlasic Coupon
~Dollar General Coupon for 7/26/14 – $5 Off $25
~Walmart: Deal on Gillette Deodorant
~CVS: Free Paper Towels through 7/25/14
~Stride Rite: Buy One Get One 40% Off Sale!
~Amazon: Pre-Order Frozen’s Hide-and-Hug Olaf
~Free Sample of Bigelow Tea and Schiff Move Free
~Free Domino’s Gift Card Giveaway – sign-up for early notification