It looks like in the 4/13/14 Sunday Paper there should be 3 inserts – 2 Smart Source and a RedPlum. Remember, not all areas will receive the RedPlum insert.
Possible brands in the inserts could be: Almay, Aveeno, Benadryl, Birdseye, Easy Off, Fruitables, GE, Glass Plus, GUM, Hood, Johnson’s, Johnsonville, Lipton, Listerine, Limeaway, Lubriderm, Lysol, Mitchum, Motrin, Mop n Glow, Neosporin, Neutrogena, Old English, Ore-Ida, Ortega, Pepcid, Phillps-Sonicare, Post, Revlon, Rogaine, Rug Doctor, Tylenols, Scotch Brite, Simply Sleep, Splenda, Starbucks, So Delicious, Smart Balance, Sudafed, Tropicana, Zyrtec, Ajax, Arm & Hammer, Ban, Benefiber, Clear Care, Clorox, Colgate, Fiber One, Gas X, General Mills, Glad, Hamburger Helper, Hershey’s, Huggies, Jergens, Kraft, Little Debbie, Martha Stewart Essentials, Maxwell House, Nature Valley, Opti-Free, Pantene, Pillsbury, Planters, Prevacid, Scott Naturals, Simple, Tree Hut, Vidal Sassoon, Zadiator (in Smart Source inserts) and Disney/Marvel Gummies, Gain/Era, Gillette, Hanovers, Hefty, Hellmanns, Keebler, Land O Frost, Nature’s Bounty, Friskies, Quaker, Sinus Buster, Suave, Sundown Naturals, Superpretzel, Tide and Welch’s (in RedPlum.) Keep in mind coupons vary by region.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~Target: Deal on White Vinegar
~Birds Eye Recipe Ready Coupon and Deal Idea
~Target Mobile Coupon: $10 Off a $50 Grocery Purchase
~SavingStar eCoupon: Free StarKist Tuna Salad Pouch
~Hungry Jack Hashbrowns Coupon and Deal Idea
~Target: Deal on Vanity Fair Napkins
~SavingStar eCoupon: Savings on Lettuce
~Rave Hair Spray Coupon and Deal Idea
~2 Magazine Subscriptions for $10 through 4/13/14
~Walmart: Possibly Free Crayola Markers
~Walgreens: Free Starbucks Iced Coffee through 4/12/14.
~Free Sample of Starbucks KCups
~Walmart: Free 5×7 Photo with Easter Bunny