It looks like in the 3/23/14 Sunday Paper there might be a Smart Source and a RedPlum insert. Remember, not all areas will receive the RedPlum.
Possible brands in the inserts could be: Afrin, Barilla, Beneful, Brookside, Chex Mix, Claritin, Colgate, Cracker Barrel, FiberSmart, French’s, Fuze, General Mills, Goodnites, Huggies, Infusium, Kotex, Kraft, Lysol, Nature Valley, Neutrogena, Palmolive, Pert, Pom, Purina Friskies, Revlon, Schick, Seattle’s Best, Similac and Zantac (in SmartSource) and Angel Soft, Axe, Bridgford, Caress, Clear, Degree, Dove, Fleischmann’s, Karo, Lipton, Noxema, Purina, Quaker, Simple, Sparkle, Suave, Tide, Tresemme, Tums, Vaseline and Zyrtec. (in RedPlum) Keep in mind coupons vary by region.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
JoAnn Fabric Coupon – 25% Off Purchase through 3/23/14
Zest Coupon – possibly free soap!
Savings on Fresh Asparagus through SavingStar
Deal on Flip Flops at Target
Snickers and Milky Way Candy on deal at Walgreens
Free Sample of Garnier Clean +
Free Sample of Zarbee’s Seasonal Relief
Free Redbox Game Rental Code – unsure if this offer is still valid