It looks like in the 2/9/14 Sunday Paper there might be up to 2 inserts: just the Smart Source and Red Plum inserts. Remember, not all areas receive the RedPlum insert any more.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~Free Arm & Hammer Baking Soda through SavingStar – ends 2/9/14
~Savings on Red Leaf Lettuce through SavingStar – ends 2/10/14
~SeaPak Coupon and Deal Idea for getting some Free!
~Earthbound Farm Organic Product Coupon – savings on produce!
~Deal on Jergen’s Lotion at CVS through 2/8/14
~Free Kellogg’s Family Rewards Code worth 50 points
~Free Recycle Bank Points – Earn 110 new points!
~Free Sample of Neuro Sleep
~Free Maxwell House International Cafe Sample