It looks like in the 2/2/14 Sunday Paper there might be up to 2 inserts: just the Smart Source and Red Plum inserts. Remember, not all areas receive the RedPlum insert any more.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~BOGO Cheerios Coupon
~Free Snausages Dog Treats at Dollar Tree or Family Dollar
~Brugger’s Bagels Coupon for 3 Free Bagels on 2/6/14
~Free Colgate Toothpaste at CVS starting 2/2/14
~Deal on ALL brand Laundry Detergent at CVS beginning 2/2/14
~Deal on Coffee-Mate at Target through 2/1/14
~Deal on Luvs Diapers at Target and Diaper Coupon Round-up
~Deal on Dole Fruit Smoothies and Sunbird Seasonings at Walmart
~Deal on M&Ms and DiGiorno Pizza at Target through 2/1/14
~StarKist Tuna Pouch Coupon and Deal Idea
~Deal on Pillsbury Grands at Target through 2/1/14
~Right Guard Coupon and Deal at CVS through 2/1/14
~Deal on Garnier Products at Target
~Milk Bones Coupon and Deal Idea
~Free Bush’s Beans eCoupon through 2/2/14