It looks like in the 2/16/14 Sunday Paper there might be just be a RedPlum insert. Remember, not all areas receive the RedPlum insert any more. Possible brands in the RedPlum could be: Bounce/Downy, C&H, Dial, IAMS, Land O Frost, L’Oreal, Osteo BiFlex, Philips, Quilted Northern, Right Guard, Tone, Secret, Tide and Zyrtec.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~Jamba Juice Coupon for BOGO Smoothies/Juice – Thru 2/17/14
~Sonic Promo: $1 Hot Dogs or Chili Cheese Coneys on 2/17/14
~Free All-You-Can-Eat-Hotcakes at Bob Evans on 2/17/14 for Military
~Sunbelt Bakery Coupon – BOGO Fruit and Grain Bars
~All You Magazine Subscription for $5!
~Free IAMS Woof Delights Dog Food – SavingStar eCoupon
~20% Off Navel Oranges – SavingStar eCoupon
~Dollar Tree: Possibly Free Right Guard
~Walgreens: Deal on Nivea Lip Care through 2/15/14
~AMC Theaters: BOGO Tickets M-Thurs on Oscar Nominees Movies
~B3G1 Free Classico Alfredo Sauce Coupon