It looks like in the 1/26/14 Sunday Paper there might be up to 4 inserts: P&G, Smart Source and 2 RedPlum. Remember, not all areas receive the RedPlum insert any more.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~Red Gold and Organic Valley Coupons
~Stackable Spectrum Coupons at Whole Foods Market
~Free Sliders with purchase at White Castle Coupon
~Printable Coupon Roundups Here, Here, Here and Here
~Peanut Butter & Co Coupon (FB)
~Thomas Bagel Thins Coupon
~Newman’s Own Printable Coupons
~Breakfast Items Printable Coupon Round-up
~Printable Coupon for School Lunch Items
~Free Ajax through SavingStar and savings on Fresh Broccoli
~How you can get Free Old Orchard Juice
~Free Lego Apps and Free Disney Apps
~Free Kid’s Workshops at Home Depot and Lowe’s
~Free Kindle eBooks Round-ups. Note: Several of these will no longer be free as they are time-sensitive deals!