It looks like in the 1/19/14 Sunday Paper there might just be a Smart Source insert. This is the week for Huggies Coupons so if you use those make sure you pick up a few papers.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~Deal on Powerade at CVS that starts 1/19/14
~Deal on General Mills Cereal at Walgreens that starts 1/19/14
~Free box of Barilla Pasta through SavingStar
~How you can get Free Speedstick at CVS starting 1/19/14
~Free Lotion at Bath & Body Works through 1/19/14
~Savings on Fresh Fruit and Veggies at Target via Mobile Coupons