It looks like in the 1/12/14 Sunday Paper there might be a Red Plum and a Smart Source insert. Remember, not all areas get the RedPlum any more.
I just wanted to remind you how you might be able to save on getting those coupon inserts:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the hotter coupons/deals from this week:
~Birds Eye Recipe Ready Coupon -possibly free at Walmart!
~Free Can of Tuna with StarKist eCoupon on SavingStar
~Free Mambo Sprouts Coupon Booklet – Savings on Natural/Organic products
~Earthbound Farm Organic Product Coupon – Savings on Organic produce!
~Diaper Coupon Round-up and upcoming deal on Luvs/Pampers at CVS starting 1/12/14
$1 Off Sara Lee Deli Meat Coupon – These are on sale at Jewel this week for $5.99 a lb. Note: Most lunchmeat is sold in 1/2 lb packs for price comparison. You might be able to get twice as much for the same price as the lunchmeat you are normally buying.
$1 Off Applegate Coupon
Don’t forget while you’re out that you can pick up a Free Nestle Singles at CVS after Extra Care Bucks this week starting 1/12/14 and possibly some Free Nature Made Items at Target after coupon stacks.