Tomorrow, 1/5/14, should be a great day for coupon inserts as there will be up to 5 of them in most Sunday papers. The projection is 3 Smart Source inserts and 2 RedPlum inserts. Keep in mind that not all areas get the RedPlum inserts any more.
What a great way to start the New Year off with extra savings!!
Before you rush out and spend full value on papers, here’s a way to try to save on them:
1) Ask your neighbors, friends or family members for theirs if they aren’t using them.
2) Check recycle bins at places such as the Post Office, etc. Check your work place, too as they might have them.
3) Check your local library to see if they have any coupons from Sunday papers. Always ask before taking them.
4) Check dollar stores for reduced cost papers, such as Dollar Tree. You may want to buy 1 copy first to make sure it’s the same coupon inserts. Some are smaller papers.
5) If you have a Menards nearby, they sell them -often displaying them later on Saturday – for just $1.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites for the newest printable coupons, too! Here are a few to check: (You can also look at my printable coupon posts to see what you may have missed.)
And here are a few of the better coupons from this week:
~Jennie-O Coupon Round-up
~Lindsay Olives Printable Coupon
~Dole Printable Coupons
~Coupons to get you Free Products at Dollar Tree
~Large Round-up of New Printable Coupons
~New Pampers Printable Coupons
~Cereal and Yogurt Printable Coupons
And don’t forget about that $1 Off Babybel Mini Cheese Coupon. These are great to keep on hand for a quick snack for or for school lunches. A rare coupon so grab it while you can!!