UPDATE: The giveaway has ended. Winner will be announced soon!
If there’s one thing I can always use more help with it’s remembering things that I need to buy/order. When you stop and think about all the items in your house that you could potentially run out of, it’s quite a daunting monthly task to make sure that everything is in order.
Vitacost, an online retailer of health, wellness and food products has set up an automatic replenishment delivery program called, “Set & Save” that will lock in the lowest available price on products scheduled for re-delivery. You can add any one of their over 35,000 items to the program so that the item will be automatically sent to you at the interval that you set, such as every 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 or 120 day intervals. Another bonus is that after you pay for 12 Set & Save shipments, the 13th shipment will be sent for free as an “anniversary present.”
I have ordered from Vitacost several times as they have far better prices and selection on Organic and Natural foods than I can buy in our area. I love being able to stock-up on healthier items for my family without breaking my budget each month. Some of my favorite items that I buy are the Wild Planet Tuna, Guiltless Gourmet Tortilla Chips, Organicville BBQ Sauce and several of the Bob’s Red Mill products. I have been very happy with my orders and the time it takes to be delivered. (Remember, if you haven’t signed up yet (and it’s free to join) they are currently offering new Customers a Free $10 Coupon just for signing-up!)
They are also currently running a sweepstakes for a chance to win a Free 7-Day Cruise for 2 when you sign-up for the Set and Save program. (The sweeps is through 8/31/12 and you can read all the details on their site.)
Vitacost has been very generous to offer me a $50 Vitacost Gift Card for the lucky reader that wins this giveaway. And since they offer Free Shipping at $49, the winner will get their order shipped for free if they use it in one use. This is a great way to get $50 in free groceries, vitamins, supplements, beauty care items, etc. and possibly help you buy an item that you’ve been wanting to try.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
NOTE: Beneath this posting is the word “Comments.” This is where you’ll put your entries. Only entries on this posting will be counted.
1) To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment on this posting letting me know what is something you might order if you won the $50 gift card?
After that, here are other ways to enter: (Please, make sure that you submit extra comments if you do these.)
2) “Like” Coupon Geek on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already following , thank you and make sure you leave a 2nd comment letting me know.
3) Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS Feed and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already subscribed, thank you and make sure you leave a 3rd comment letting me know.
4) Blog, Tweet or Share on Facebook about the giveaway. Make sure you come back and leave a separate extra comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
5) Follow Vitacost on Facebook so you’ll have notice of any specials or promotions that they are offering.
Entry is open to US residents only through 11:59PM CST on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. There is a total of five entries allowed per person. Winner will be chosen using a giveaway service and contacted by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen.
Good luck to all of you who enter!
A special thank you to Vitacost for the gift card for myself and my reader that wins this giveaway. I only provide honest reviews and let my sponsors know this before accepting any offers. All opinions are my own.
Important Note: All comments are moderated so there will be a delay from when you post your comment until it’s visible under the giveaway. If you are reading this via Email Newsletter, you’ll need to come to the site in order to be able to enter as that’s where the comments field is located and hosted