Summer is almost over but I have some great info on how you can still have fun with the kids and raise money while you are at it:
The award-winning Sunkist Take A Stand® campaign is back this summer with an exciting twist! Sunkist Growers are encouraging families across the country to host a fresh lemonade sale to raise money for a charity close to their hearts with help from free online tools and new special edition stands.
Online tools to prepare for a lemonade sale such as poster, recipes, and pricing tracker are available for a free download. And because sometimes it’s just more fun to have an “official” lemonade stand for selling, Sunkist is releasing new, limited edition 2012 stands that will spark creativity and help kids personalize their charitable giving efforts. The freshly redesigned stands are one-piece, easy to assemble and each comes with a festive lemonade-themed sticker sheet. Kids can color the stickers with markers, add extra drawings and messages that highlight their personal cause and ultimately create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, sure to grab the attention of the neighborhood.
According to Giving USA, charitable giving barely grew, rising by just 0.9 percent in 2011. In an effort to boost interest in fundraising for good causes, Sunkist will give away ten lemonade stands a week from through August 28, 2012. Fans can enter to win by visiting the Sunkist Facebook Page and submitting the charity they would like to support.
Sunkist has also been very generous as they are going to give two readers that win this giveaway their own 2012 Limited Edition Lemonade Stand as well as a starter kit featuring delicious recipes for fresh-squeezed lemonade and a $20 Visa Gift Card for supplies. I was hoping to share some stories and pictures of our own lemonade stand but with the excessive heat here we haven’t held ours yet. The kids are anxiously awaiting to have ours, though! I’m hoping you’ll try to win so you and your family can have fun together while raising money for a great cause of your choice!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
NOTE: Beneath this posting is the word “Comments.” This is where you’ll put your entries. Only entries on this posting will be counted.
1) To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment on this posting letting me know what was the best part of your summer?
After that, here are other ways to enter: (Please, make sure that you submit extra comments if you do these.)
2) “Like” Coupon Geek on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already following , thank you and make sure you leave a 2nd comment letting me know.
3) Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS Feed and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already subscribed, thank you and make sure you leave a 3rd comment letting me know.
4) Blog, Tweet or Share on Facebook about the giveaway. Make sure you come back and leave a separate extra comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
5) Follow Sunkist on Facebook so you’ll have notice of any specials or promotions that they are offering.
Entry is open to US residents only through 11:59PM CST on Tuesday, August 21, 2012. There is a total of five entries allowed per person. Winner will be chosen using a giveaway service and contacted by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen.
Good luck to all of you who enter!
A special thank you to Sunkist for the Lemonade Stand and Gift Card for myself and the readers that win this giveaway. I only provide honest reviews and let my sponsors know this before accepting any offers. All opinions are my own.
Important Note: All comments are moderated so there will be a delay from when you post your comment until it’s visible under the giveaway. If you are reading this via Email Newsletter, you’ll need to come to the site in order to be able to enter as that’s where the comments field is located and hosted