UPDATE: This giveaway has ended. Winners will be announced soon.
Since so many of you liked the last giveaway I hosted for KCups, Cross Country Cafe has been very generous to offer me another set. This time, the KCups are for “Brew-Over-Ice” products. You make them just like normal only, just like the name sounds, you brew it over a cup of ice.
Here are the flavors that the winner will receive a 22-24 ct box of: (these are all brew-over-ice)
Green Mountain French Vanilla Iced Coffee KCups – Perfect for making yourself a nice cup of Vanilla Iced Coffee!
Celestial Seasonings Sweet Lemon Black Tea KCups- I am a fan of the celestial seasonings lemon tea so I was excited to see it in a KCup! A little zing for your morning!
Celestial Seasonings “Half and Half,” Black Tea & Lemonade KCups- This is nice for those days when you just can’t decide if you want lemonade or tea. Why not have both? I liked this one especially on the hot days.
Celestial Seasonings Sweet Peach Black Tea KCups – I liked this one as it wasn’t too sweet. And if you are used to sweeter teas, you can always add a little more sugar.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the perfect mug for Brew-Over-Ice products as Cross Country Cafe is also supplying the winner with a Brew Over Ice Tumbler to go along with these 4 boxes of KCups that I listed. It’s a great way to find a new favorite iced tea or coffee!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
NOTE: Beneath this posting is the word “Comments.” This is where you’ll put your entries. Only entries on this posting will be counted.
1) To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment on this posting letting me know what do you think would be your favorite KCups of these choices?
After that, here are other ways to enter: (Please, make sure that you submit extra comments if you do these.)
2) “Like” Coupon Geek on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already following , thank you and make sure you leave a 2nd comment letting me know.
3) Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS Feed and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already subscribed, thank you and make sure you leave a 3rd comment letting me know.
4) Blog, Tweet or Share on Facebook about the giveaway. Make sure you come back and leave a separate extra comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
5) Follow Cross Country Cafe on Facebook so you’ll have notice of any specials or promotions that they are offering.
Entry is open to US residents only through 11:59PM CST on Tuesday, July 17, 2012. There is a total of five entries allowed per person. Winner will be chosen using a giveaway service and contacted by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen.
Good luck to all of you who enter!
A special thank you to Cross Country Cafe for the Brew-Over-Ice KCups and Tumbler Cup for myself and my readers that win this giveaway. I only provide honest reviews and let my sponsors know this before accepting any offers. All opinions are my own.
Important Note: All comments are moderated so there will be a delay from when you post your comment until it’s visible under the giveaway. If you are reading this via Email Newsletter, you’ll need to come to the site in order to be able to enter as that’s where the comments field is located and hosted