Throughout this week, I’m going to be mentioning several gardening ideas for starting seeds. I thought you might also be interested in Home Depot’s “Do-It-Herself” Workshop on May 3, 2012 from 6:30 – 8PM for Herb Container Gardening.
These are the things that they have listed for the class:
• Identify herbs to best meet your needs
• Select the appropriate soil for the herbs
• Choose the best containers
• Plant an herb container garden
• Learn to provide care and maintenance
This might be a great way to learn how to make an herb container garden so you can save money on fresh herbs. (Or even dried herbs if you take time to dry your own!) Herbs are a great way to naturally season your foods.