UPDATE: The giveaway has ended. Winners will be announced soon!
Subway is running their “Buy One 6″ Sandwich, Get One 6″ Sandwich Free” Promotion from 7AM – 9AM during the month of April, at participating locations. This might be a great way to get an inexpensive breakfast and lunch during a busy week. Or you could always treat a friend to breakfast and some good conversation.
Subway has offered a $10 Subway Gift Card to the two readers that win this quick giveaway. Hopefully they’ll be able to use it to take advantage of this great offer.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
NOTE: Beneath this posting is the word “Comments.” This is where you’ll put your entries. Only entries on this posting will be counted.
1) To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment on this posting letting me know what kind of sandwich you’d order if you won.
After that, here are other ways to enter: (Please, make sure that you submit extra comments if you do these.)
2) “Like” Coupon Geek on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already following , thank you and make sure you leave a 2nd comment letting me know.
3) Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS Feed and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already subscribed, thank you and make sure you leave a 3rd comment letting me know.
4) Blog, Tweet or Share on Facebook about the giveaway. Make sure you come back and leave a separate extra comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
5) Follow Subway on Facebook so you can hear about any special savings or promotions they are offering.
Entry is open to US residents only through 11:59PM CST on Wednesday, April 18th, 2012. There is a total of five entries allowed per person. Winner will be chosen using a giveaway service and contacted by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen.
Good luck to all of you who enter!
A special thank you to Subway for the gift cards for my readers that win this giveaway. I only provide honest reviews and let my sponsors know this before accepting any offers. All opinions are my own.
Important Note: All comments are moderated so there will be a delay from when you post your comment until it’s visible under the giveaway. If you are reading this via Email Newsletter, you’ll need to come to the site in order to be able to enter as that’s where the comments field is located and hosted.