UPDATE: This giveaway has ended. Winners will be announced soon!
In case you haven’t noticed, Silk has a new product out called Silk Fruit & Protein. Most retailers are carrying the quart sizes and you’ll see the half gallon sizes at Walmart. These are located in the cooler over by the other juices.
Silk was kind enough to send me a few coupons so I could try out the new product. Overall, the votes at our house were that it was really good! The kids were surprised to see a glass for them at lunch the other day as they rarely get fruit juice. At first, they thought I had given them a smoothie! What is funny is that all of us had a different interpretation of what flavor it tasted like. It’s like each of us could taste a different fruit in the Mixed Berries version. The kids really liked it and it will be an item that I’ll continue to buy for them.
Here’s a little info sent to me on the product:
~5 grams of protein per serving (1 Cup)
~Excellent source of Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin C
~Silk Fruit & Protein is available in these flavors: Mixed Berry, Strawberry Banana, and Mango Peach
~Silk Fruit & Protein has a “Love It Guarantee” – You’ll get your money back if you don’t love it!
Silk has generously offered me some coupon booklets for three readers that win this giveaway. Each winner will receive 3 Free Silk Fruit & Protein and 15 $1 Off Coupons. That will give each winner 3 of them for free and lots of savings on future purchases!
I’m hoping that you’ll take the chance to try to win so that you can try out the new product, too!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
NOTE: Beneath this posting is the word “Comments.” This is where you’ll put your entries. Only entries on this posting will be counted.
1) To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment on this posting letting me know if you’ve tried any of the Silk products–and which is your favorite, if you have?
2) “Like” Coupon Geek on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already following , thank you and make sure you leave a 2nd comment letting me know.
3) Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS Feed and leave a separate comment letting me know you have done this. If you are already subscribed, thank you and make sure you leave a 3rd comment letting me know.
4) Blog, Tweet or Share on Facebook about the giveaway. Make sure you come back and leave a separate extra comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
5) Follow Silk on Facebook so you can hear about any special savings or promotions they are offering.
Entry is open to US residents only through 11:59PM CST on Sunday, April 1, 2012. There is a total of five entries allowed per person. Winner will be chosen using a giveaway service and contacted by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen.
Good luck to all of you who enter!
A special thank you to Silk for the coupon booklets for myself and my readers that win this giveaway. I only provide honest reviews and let my sponsors know this before accepting any offers. All opinions are my own.
Important Note: All comments are moderated so there will be a delay from when you post your comment until it’s visible under the giveaway. If you are reading this via Email Newsletter, you’ll need to come to the site in order to be able to enter as that’s where the comments field is located and hosted.