1) Go HERE and login to ShopAtHome (Sign-up for a new account if you don’t already have one, it’s FREE. Don’t feel like signing-up or going through ShopAtHome? You can go directly to them HERE and then skip to step 3, but you’ll lose your $8 rebate.)
2) Go to the PhotoStamps Homepage by searching for “photo stamps.” Click on the link that comes up and says Photo Stamps. You should see an $8 Cash Back coupon to click through.
3) Upload the photo that you’d like to use, making any edits that you want. Then proceed to Checkout.
4) You should order 2 sheets as this is the best deal at $16.99 each. You can order more, but a minimum of 2 for makes for the best price.
5) Once at checkout, you’ll use code thirtyoff to get 30% off and code cutekid12 to get FREE shipping. (Both codes stack, so you can use both of them.)
Your end total will be $23.79 for 40 stamps and you’ll get an $8 credit in your ShopAtHome account within 30 days. This will bring your total down to $15.79 or $.40 a stamp! (Also, if you are new to ShopAtHome, you’ll get a $5 sign-up bonus when you complete your purchase!)
These would make cute additions to your holiday cards and labels! Consider this—order a set for grandparents as a gift for them to use throughout the year! (Or make a set of a wedding/baby photo for newlyweds/new parents for a gift!)
Thanks, Money Saving Mom!