It has been For-ev-er since I’ve done one of these, so I thought it was time to share some cool things I’ve found. Now, these aren’t affiliate links (as in I do not get commission on any sales!) 🙂 but just some things I’ve bought and loved.
1) Wal-Mart: Seed Supply Co. Organic Cotton Tees HERE. They are only $5! They are super comfortable and the best feature…they almost have a slimming effect. I actually have one on HERE. Very comfortable. And longer than most of the tees out there!
2) Old Navy: Women’s Low-Rise Cargo Capris HERE. I am 5’2″ and most capris fit terrible on me. These fit like a glove and are so soft and comfortable. $15 (from $26.50) but worth every penny. I love capris because you can wear them spring-fall. I basically skip over shorts all-together.
3) Old Navy: Ankle Socks for Baby HERE. On Clearance for $2.75 for two pair. I found these when Nathan was a baby and was so excited to see they still sold them! They are the only socks I can keep on their feet! They even have little grippers on the bottoms, making them nice when they run around on wooden floors.
4) Target: C9 by Champion Knee Pants HERE. They have a lot more colors in the store! These might just turn into your favorite pants. You can basically work-out in them, sleep in them and even shop in them! Comfortable as can be! I wish I had money to get more! 🙂 (I used a gift card to get a pair!)
5) Target: C9 by Champion Duo Dry Socks – I didn’t see these online. They are just in the regular sock department. They keep the sweat off your feet. I bought a pair when I started running. I loved them so much that I’ve been eyeballing them, waiting for a sale. Found 3 on clearance a few weeks back! Very soft and cushiony, even for everyday use.
Well, those are my latest faves that I could think of. Do you have any clothing faves that you want to share? Oh, and I just have to say, if you are looking for running or workout clothes, I totally give the C9 by Champion at Target 5 stars! I love their line of clothing! Comfortable, yet reasonably priced, compared to other “top name” brands. Look for great clearance sales on them about 1-2 months before the next season changes.