I know some of you have been wanting to start your own blogs but just didn’t know how. I was wondering if you’d be interested in an “Extreme Dummies” version of some Blog DIY Tips. (The extreme dummy would be me, your “teacher,” not you!!)
I can probably only show you on one template in Blogger but it would be a start. Somewhere to put your ideas/deals etc. The series would look something like this:
1) How to create a blog in Blogger and how to buy your domain, if interested (.com, .net, etc)
2) How to create postings, including info on adding pictures, changing links from long URLs to the word “here,” how to make your links open separate windows and how to link to other sites
3) How to add a Mr. Linky feature, a signature and a traffic meter to your blog.
4) How to add features like blogrolls, link lists and an email subscribers list.
5) How to add a background.
6) Resources on how to blog for profit. (Not my advice, but links to great articles out there.)
So if any of you are interested in something like this, please let me know and I’ll get the series rolling next week. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume no one is interested and not proceed forward. So please leave me a comment and let me know.
How to leave a comment? Below each posting is the word “comment.” You can log in under your Google ID or just choose Anonymous.
Thanks for your input! And remember, I’m the furthest thing from an expert but I can give you some basic tips!